Start your investment with us, we have 3 easy step to jump start your investment.
Reservation of Unit
We are happy that you will start your investment. You may contact our Real Estate Professional to assist you with your investment 0905-276-2426. We make sure that we provide the best Real Estate Broker to help you.
He will discuss everything that you need to know including the other fees.
Once you have decided what unit you are going to choose.
You may prepare the following requirements:
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of Billing
- Reservation Fee
- Filled Up Reservation Application
The Reservation Fee can be paid in Cash, Check or Credit Card.
The Monthly Amortization Payment will start 30 days from the Reservation of Unit.
We do ask client to open a checking account to pay the monthly amortization using the Post Dated Checks.
We can assist you in opening a checking account with our partner banks.
The assigned Real Estate Professional to you will update you with the development of your chosen home or you may visit our website to be up to date with the development!
Frequently Ask Questions
Toggle text goes here.
Usually, other charges are the following:
- Move In Charges (Activation of Utilities such as Electricity, Water, ect.)
- Monthly Dues
- Miscellaneous Fees (Government Charges, Doc Stamp, and other fees.)
We are happy to assist you with your Bank Financing requirements.
We have partners to help you apply Home Loan.
You may download the application form:
- Banco De Oro Home Loans
- BPI Home Loans
- Unionbank Home Loans
- PSBank Home Loans
- Metrobank Home Loans
- Security Bank Home Loans
Send to us the application form together with other requirements.
Bank Financing Requirements
Individual / Overseas Filipino
- Filled up application Form
- Clear copy of 1 valid ID
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
- Certificate of Employment (COE) with Salary
If employed abroad:
- Proof of Remittance for the last 3 months
- Latest Crew Contract (for seafarers)
- Certificate of Employment with Salary of Employment Contract
- Photocopy of Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years with latest ITR
- Bank Statements or Photocopy of Passbook for the last 3 months
- Certificate of Business Registration with DTI
- Business Background / Company Profile
- Proof of other income, if any
List of Acceptable Visas for Foreign nationals (for submission, whichever is applicable)
- Quota or Preference Immigrant Visa (Section 13 of Philippine Immigration Act)
Non-Quota Immigration Visa such as:
- Alien Spouse of a Filipino citizen (Section 13A Visa)
- Child born outside of the Philippines to a Mother holding Section 13A Visa
- Child born in the Philippines to a Mother granted Section13A Visa
- Natural-born Filipinos married to an Alien (Section 13D)
- Returning Resident (Section 13E)
- Natural-born Filipinos naturalized by a foreign country (Section 13G)
- Working Visa issued to Embassy Officials
- Photocopy of Special Retiree’s Resident Visa (SRRV) or Quota/Preference Immigrant Visa
- Permanent Resident Status and working Visa granted by Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)